Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: 2/10/2024
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. All website users must be at least 16 years of age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 16 we will delete the information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to us through the Website or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 16 years of age, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 16 years of age, notify the Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent.
- WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. We collect data and process data when you access our Website, fill out forms on our Website, register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the Website, or use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies. Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from various other sources.
- WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU.
- When you visit our Website or use our Services we collect certain types of information from you. This includes your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, age, sex, marital status, race, nationality, or other information you provide to us.
Automatic Data Collection
- We also collect information automatically through cookies and other tracking technologies such as information about your internet connection, your IP address, traffic and location data, logs and other information. The information we automatically collect helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better service.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU. The technologies we use for automatic data collection include “cookies.” Cookies are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer that enables the website or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use functionality cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. We use advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Website. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting in your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website or Services. We also use flash cookies or web beacons for automatic data collection. You may also provide information that is public or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“User Content”). Your User Content is transmitted to others at your own risk.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. Processing of your information is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests and does not infringe on any fundamental rights and freedoms. Some of those legitimate interests include: direct marketing, processing of client data, ensuring network and information security, and fraud prevention. We use your information to understand and store information about visitor’s preferences, to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions, to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we think you may like, to provide you with notices about your account, to carry out billing and collection, for customer support, for marketing purposes, and in any other way we describe when you provide information to us. We do not use automated decision-making in processing your personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automatic if you are unhappy with it. We do not sell personal information or consumer data for monetary gain or valuable consideration.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- We use your provided data to prevent fraudulent purchases by sharing your data with credit reference agencies.
- We will release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law or enforce our site policies.
- Do Not Track Policy: Our site honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser settings. We do not track your online browsing activity on any other online service.
- HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT USER INFORMATION.
Company securely stores your data at/on secured servers. We have implemented security measures designed to protect your visit to the Website. These include:
- All payment information is encrypted.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- No transmission over the internet or email is completely secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information over the internet.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
- Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information about them or their household, such as their name, postal or email address, and other personal identifying information. The right is subject to certain exceptions. For example, it does not apply to information that we share with certain third-party service providers so they can perform business functions for us or on our behalf. You may opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the preceding twelve months, we have not sold personal information. Our policy is that we do not and will not sell your personal information, unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so.
- RIGHT TO OPT OUT. You have agreed to receive marketing material from the Company and have consented to the Company disclosing your information to third parties for marketing purposes. You may opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us email@example.com
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
- The Right to be Informed: This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The Right to Access: This is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The Right to Rectification: You have the right to have your data corrected and amended if what is held is incorrect in some way. You can request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate or request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure: Under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called “The Right to be Forgotten.” This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The Right to Restrict Processing: This gives the you the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
- The Right of Portability: you have the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by you, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. You may request copies of your personal data from us. You may request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge a small fee for this service or for any copies requested.
- The Right to Object: You have the right to object to further processing of your data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision-making and Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right Not to be Subject to Discrimination for the Exercise of Rights: The Company will not refuse goods or services to individuals who exercise their consumer rights.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
S2 Social Studio LLC
15.COMPLAINTS. Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s office (if an individual located in the United Kingdom) or the European Data Protection Board.
- INDIVIDUALS LOCATED WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
- Restricted Transfers: Our Company may make a restricted transfer if the receiver is located in a third country or territory or is an international organization, covered by UK “adequacy regulations.” If there are no adequacy regulations about the country, territory or sector for the restricted transfer, our Company should then find out whether you can make the transfer subject to ‘appropriate safeguards’ as listed in the UK GDPR. Before we rely on an appropriate safeguard to make a restricted transfer, we must be satisfied that the data subjects of the transferred data continue to have a level of protection essentially equivalent to that under the UK data protection regime. We do this by undertaking a risk assessment, which takes into account the protections contained in that appropriate safeguard and the legal framework of the destination country (including laws governing public authority access to the data). If our assessment is that the appropriate safeguard does not provide the required level of protection, we will include additional measures. Appropriate safeguards may be: (1) A legally binding and enforceable instrument between public authorities or bodies; (2) binding corporate rules as defined in Article 47 of the UK GDPR; (3) a contract incorporating standard data protection clauses recognized or issued in accordance with the UK data protection regime; (4) a code of conduct approved by the ICO; (4) Certification under an approved certification scheme; (5) a bespoke contract governing a specific restricted transfer which has been individually authorized by the ICO; or (6) Administrative arrangements between public authorities or bodies. If none of the criteria above apply for the transfer, we may still make the transfer if the transfer is covered by an ‘exception’ set out in Article 49 of the UK GDPR.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13: All website users located in the United Kingdom must be at least 13 years of age. If we learn we have received information from a child under 13 we will delete the information. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 located in the United Kingdom has provided Personal Data to us through the Website or Services, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete the information from our database. If we learn a user is under 13 years of age, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties unless the user has given opt-in consent. If you have reason to believe that a user is under 13 years of age, notify the Company in order to prevent disclosure of any personal data without opt-in consent
Last Modified: 7/8/2023
- PARTIES. The term “you” or “your” refers to any user, purchaser, or visitor of www.s2socialstudio.com (“the Website”), including any content, services, functionality, mobile applications, downloadable materials, and courses (“the Services”). By using this website you agree that you are at least 18 years old or of legal age in your applicable jurisdiction and eligible to form a binding contract with the Company. Collectively, you and Company will be referred to as “the Parties.”
- ACCESS AND USE OF WEBSITE. Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website or Services, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- USER ACCOUNT. If you are provided with a username, password or any other account information, you must treat such information as confidential. You may not provide your username, password or other account information to another person or provide any other person with access to the Website or Services using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any authorized access to or use of your account, username or password. You agree to exit your account at the end of each session and exercise caution when accessing an account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All content and features on the Website, including but not limited to information, software, images, text, designs, graphics, video, audio, and the arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Company name, trademarks, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its licensors. You may not use such trademarks or other intellectual property belonging to the Company without the prior written consent of the Company.
- WEBSITE FOR PERSONAL USE. The Website and Services are solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may not use the content or other materials for any commercial purpose or for any noncommercial or commercial public display.
- NO REPRODUCTION. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, republish, transmit, sell, resell, or exploit any of the material on the Website, except and only except as follows: i) You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use; ii) If Company provides desktop, mobile or other applications for download you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTICE. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify S² Social Studio LLC of your claim at email@example.com as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). To be effective your notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service, with enough detail that we may find it on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, the Company has a policy of terminating the user accounts of repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
- USER CONTRIBUTIONS. By submitting a comment, photo, video or other materials onto our Website, you agree that we have a non-revocable commercial license to republish your submission in whole or in part, unless you explicitly state in writing that we do not have such permission.
- FEES. Fees for any products, courses, memberships, etc. are set forth on the Website when necessary. We reserve the right to change the fees at any time.
- REFUND POLICY. Due to the immediate and direct access to the course materials, assets, products, packages, etc. NO REFUNDS accepted.
- RECURRING SUBSCRIPTIONS. If you select a Service with a recurring subscription (autorenewal) you authorize Company to maintain your account and payment information and charge that account automatically upon the renewal of the Service. If you wish to terminate your subscription, you must email S² Social Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org at least fourteen (14) days prior to the renewal.
- LATE PAYMENTS. If payments are not made on time, you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKS. If Company, its Website or Services provide links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, including links in advertisements or sponsored links, these links are provided solely for your convenience. Company cannot control the contents of third party websites and if you choose to access third party websites you do so at your own risk. Company is not responsible for and does not endorse such third party sites. You agree that Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- MOBILE SERVICES. The Service may include certain services that are available via mobile device “Mobile Services.” To the extent you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text messages or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us.
- WEBSITE MONITORING / ENFORCEMENT. We have the right to monitor User Content and to remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion. We have the right to disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. We have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or User Content.
- GENERAL DISCLAIMER. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Website and Services, including without limitation any liability for any loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of contracts; damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or in the contemplation of the Parties, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website or that the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations. Neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company warrants that the Website, Services, its related content, or any services obtained through the Website will be error-free, accurate, reliable, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Website and Services are for informational/educational purposes only. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. The Company shall not be liable for any and all liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We are not medical, legal, financial or other professionals, or if we are, we are not acting in any professional capacity, including medical, legal, financial or otherwise. Nothing on this Website and Services should be construed as medical, legal, or financial advice.
- WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER. Your use of this Website, its content, Services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content, Services or items obtained through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- EARNINGS DISCLAIMER. While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this Website or Services, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements. You understand that individual results and outcomes will vary. We cannot guarantee your success merely by your access, purchase or completion of any material or products on the Website and Services. Any results displayed on the Website or Services are not guaranteed or typical.
- THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER. We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third parties. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the Website. Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and will not be responsible for them or any loss that may result from their use.
- TECHNOLOGY DISCLAIMER. We make reasonable efforts to provide you with modern, reliable technology. However, in the event of a technological failure, you accept and acknowledge our lack of responsibility for said failure. The Website is updated on a regular basis and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all information on the Website and Services are completely accurate, complete or up to date, and disclaim liability for any such errors or omissions.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK. By accessing the Website, its Services and related material, whether paid or unpaid, you assume the risk of your access and any subsequent actions you choose to take as a result of the informational or educational materials provided to you.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. You understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or others in connection with our Website and Services, including without limitation any liability for any loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of contracts; damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or in the contemplation of the Parties, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the final, exclusive Agreement between you and Company regarding the use and access of the Website. All earlier and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, understandings, representations and warranties between the you and Company regarding the Website are expressly merged into and superseded by this Agreement.
- CONTACT. This Website is operated by S² Social Studio LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- BINDING ARBITRATION, VENUE AND CHOICE OF LAW. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Terns of Use, or the breach thereof, including the applicability and/or enforceability of this binding arbitration provision, shall be settled exclusively by binding and non-appealable arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The number of arbitrators shall be three. The place of arbitration shall be Van Meter, Iowa. Iowa law shall apply. Each party shall pay its own proportionate share of arbitrator fees and the arbitration fees and expenses of the American Arbitration Association. This binding arbitration will be the Parties’ sole remedy in the event of a dispute between the Parties. The Parties waive their right to lead or participate in any lawsuit, including a class action lawsuit.